Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Coughing out the Baby Worm...


I have no voice and am about to cough up a lung. I actually feel guilty for all my coughing because of all the shaking the baby is having to endure. I don't think you realize how much stomach muscles you use until you have a little human living in there. Is is possible to cough so hard the baby falls out??

I had a dream last night that I had the baby yet she was so early she looked like a worm. Then, she morphed into a little baby and started talking in full sentences. The weird thing is that, in the dream, I was more weirded out about the fact that my newborn was speaking in full sentences then I was about the fact that I gave birth to a worm...

3 comments:

Sam said...

I am glad that you are easing back into the blogging world. I need to do so as well. I am so excited that you are having a girl! That is going to be so fun! The belly is looking good and welcome to the DD club! If you ever get upset about having enormous boobs, just think about how mine will probably smash my stomach and crush my baby. Sorry that you are sick, but don't worry, I am pretty sure that the baby will not fall out. I am sure that your stomach is sore. Hope you feel better soon.

suetmom said...

Holly, you make me laugh! Love hearing about your dreams....when are you going to stop by and see all of us?

Cheri said...

No they don't fall out and it is amazing how quickly they grow up to speak in full sentences once they do come out.
I hope that you feel better soon! Love you and can't wait to see you Christmas!