Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Mover and the Shaker

I would like to thank all my loyal "Macon Fun of The Grants" readers for their comments on my blog. I appreciate the excitement over the baby and the sympathy for my lack of blog comments. I have good readers. I had 10 comments and none of them were from me!! Now that is exciting.

I went to the doctor today and everything was great. I love my doctor. My due date is March 7th. After seeing the sonogram, I am more excited. I think I was anxious about what the doctor would find and, I know it sounds crazy, but I wondered if I was even pregnant!! I mean, I haven't been sick and other than having two positive preggo tests, being really tired, and all of a sudden having HUGE boobies, I had no indications. I know, I sound crazy but we all knew that. Anyway, he/she moved tons which Ben and I were both surprised about. The doctor laughed at one point because he/she looked like they were shaking their butt. That's my kind of kid.


I know I promised Palm Beach pictures and I know you are all on the edge of your seats waiting for them but I am freakin tired. Next time.

4 comments:

heatherw said...

lainAlien baby pictures are way better than beach pictures! Yay for baby Watts...I mean Grant. Old habits die hard.

Cheri said...

Sorry but I agree with Heather, I much prefer my new grandbabe pic over Palm Beach!!
You will be tired for the first 4 months, then feel great, then be tired from about 7.5 and on. Those little ones zap all our energy in and out of the womb.

Sam said...

Holly! I am so sorry, I am so behind in my blogging and I just read your post about being preggers! Yea for you and Ben! Keep us posted on the baby happenings.

TTidmore said...

I'm ready for your Palm Beach post.