Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family Tribute Series: Taylor Tidmore

This is my brother-in-law. Today is his birthday.
Taylor thinks he's real smart because he's a doctor.
He likes to say he's as smart as this guy:
Doogie Howser, M.D.

However, we think he's more comparable to this little fella:

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

Taylor sure does love cupcakes...


And he sweats in the most inconvenient places.


He is a great husband to my sister, Heather and a great father to our niece and nephew, Anna and Mason.


Ben and I enjoy Taylor so much. He is one of the funniest people we know and we love spending time with him. Taylor is one of "those people" who can successfully juggle family, work, church, friends and time for himself. I am so glad he has been part of my family for the last 10 years and we look forward to the time when we are all back in Texas and can see each other more often.

My mom used to always call Taylor the "Cream of the Crop;" a nickname he has always bragged about and cherished. However, upon being caught cheating in a heated game of Skip-Bo, my mom took away this status and has since given it to Ben. Taylor, you'll always be "Cream of the Crop" in our eyes. We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

TTidmore said...

Holly,

Thanks for the moving tribute. I have to admit I laughed so hard I started sweating. I am going to have to go change my pants now.

Taylor

Mere Ware said...

Wally Hotts- Great post on celebrity look alikes. I think ya'll got it spot on.