Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who's Your Celebrity Twin?

It can be exciting when someone notices your "celebrity potential." You know what I'm talking about; someone comes up and says to you, "Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look like fill in the blank with attractive celebrity?" Our outward response is always a shocked, "No!! But thaaank you!" while on the inside we're thinking "Finally someone else noticed it..." Ok, not really but it is a nice compliment when someone realizes you have the look of a famous person...Right? So, the other day Ben and I were looking through old baby pictures and, besides noticing what a smiley baby Ben was, we both noticed striking resemblances between our baby pictures and certain "celebrities." Below are childhood pictures of Ben and myself and our respective celebrity twins. I think Baby Ben looks like the handsome and irreplacable actor/comedian Patton Oswalt of "King of Queens" fame.

Ben
Patton Oswalt

Ben thinks I have uncanny similarities with that "special" actor/humanitarian/80's icon Chris Burke a.k.a Corky from "Life Goes On."


Holly


Corky


So, it's not quite the same as "Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look like Heidi Klum/George Clooney" but...they are celebrities, so we'll take it.

4 comments:

kinsey said...

i'm crying i'm laughing so hard...too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever! When I first started reading, I remember telling you after we first met I thought you looked like Heidi Klum...and you still do. But those baby pictures are right on with their celebrities...too funny!
Your sister's friend, Heather...previously from Missouri.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. If my blackberry rang right now, I wouldn't even be able to take the call (even though I am "working" right now). Incredible. You should know that some of my baby pictures look like that fat kid from Goonies. Yikes.

Holly Grant said...

Thanks Heather! I guess I would rather go from being Corky to Heidi then the other way around!!

And Peve, I'm glad I am in good company. The fat kid from Goonies is getting pretty close to Corky!!