Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Great Debate: Slanket or Snuggie

I am always cold. My uncle LeRoy got sick of hearing me complain about how cold I was in his house so he did what any good uncle would do, he bought me a snuggie. Some prefer the slanket but I am all about the snuggie.

I think I look like a monk. You may call me Prior Holly.

So cold. But wait, I have a snuggie!

I love to read but it's just so dang dark in here. Good thing I have my free book light that comes with every snuggie purchase.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I love that you have a snuggie! I almost bought one of those as a gag gift for Christmas. I just think that people look like either monks or wizards in them. Are you going to be out at sporting events in your snuggie? That is my favorite part in the commercial. We should pool our moneys once you are back in Texas and we can go to Disney World together. Maybe we will even bring the hubbies.

Holly Grant said...

I know, I love that part of the commercial. Don't you know some teenager, whose parents and little brother wore snuggie to his baseball game, would be sooo pissed! I think the old man who is wearing the snuggie while eating popcorn looks like the leader of that cult where they all wore Nike sneakers and matching sweatsuits and then killed themselves on bunkbeds. Snuggies evoke such warm and cheeful thoughts...

heatherw said...

That cult guy looked just like my Dad!!! In fact he was in the Abilene Reporter holding a picture of the guy! Snuggies are awesome!

Cheri said...

Way to go Leroy! Anyone who knows you, knows that is the perfect gift for you!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard that I have tears pouring from my eyes.......
How does snuggie perform when puzzling?