Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jumping: More Difficult Than One Might Think...

One night, Ben and I were sitting around and I decided I want a picture of me jumping and I want the picture to show me in mid-air. I thought, you know, this would make a really funny if not cool picture... Ben sat on the couch with the camera and said, "When I say go, you have to immediately jump." My response: "No problem."

1st Attempt

2nd Attempt

3rd Attempt

4th Attempt
So, Ben says, "How hard could this be?" I tell him, "You try it and let's see how many attempts it takes for you to nail it!!"

Ben: 1st Attempt
I told Ben, "You got lucky. Let's see if you can do it again!" Ben's response: "No problem."

Ben: 2nd Attempt

I could not believe what I was seeing. I said, "Ok, Ok, I see what you did. Let me try it again and I will get it, no doubt, this time." Ben reminded me to jump when he says "Go" and not a second later.

5th Attempt

6th Attempt

7th Attempt
8th Attempt

I DID IT!!!

I tend to think I accomplished this extreme skill out of lots of practice and sheer determination but reality says that, statistically speaking, it was about time...











4 comments:

kinsey said...

i don't even know you and i am laughing out loud at yall...hilarious.

TTidmore said...

Another entertaining, interesting, and thought provoking post. You both have some mad hops.

Holly Grant said...

Thank you Taylor. I like to think this blog is like an onion; each layer is more intense and "thought provoking" then the next. I appreciate your loyal readership.

Cheri said...

Enjoy these times you have to do fun and silly stuff, because when the kids come..... this will be, well nonexistent or viewed as "they have lost their minds"......

You two are fun to be around and inspire us!