Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stole it from Meredith who stole it from Amanda who stole it from...

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? I have a badge but it stays in my work back.

2. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Blazer

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Some type of burrito with a taco and a Dr. Pepper or Pepsi, depends on my mood. It's the #1 combo meal I think.

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No. Never have, never will. I take my stuff to Goodwill or a service center (yeah, that's right, I'm just a giving kind of person...)

5. What color is your iPod? Silver

6. What kind of dog do you have? A fawn Chihuahua named Eleanor

7. What's for dinner tonight? Enchiladas!

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A Pomegranite margarita on Valentine's Day

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I will talk on it while driving and then set it in my lap. EVERYDAY when I get out of my car, it drops on the ground and the back flies off. I can't believe it still works!

10. Last time you were sick? last month I had some stomach bug and the bottom fell out of my world and the world fell out of my bottom...too much?

11. How long is your hair? Shoulder length

12. Are you happy right now? Yes!

13. What did you say last? "That sounds awesome!" (Ben and I were looking into spending his Spring Break in Key West but "Gay Spring Break" is hitting it hard there during that time and Ben just read about it)

14. Who came over last? My neighbor. She was crying because her husband was late getting home and she doesn't speak English and needed us to call 911 because they couldn't understand her.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? Hmmmm, My Kroger Plus Card?

18. What was the last movie you watched at home? I think Knocked Up. We Netflix mainly sitcoms and we are in the middle of Arrested Development.

19. What is in your pocket? No pockets right now.

20. Who introduced you to your crush? Amanda Musick introduced me to Ben.

21. Where do you hurt? My bladder. I need to pee.

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Let's see, I'm 28 years old with no children. I'm going to have to say NO!

23. What DVD is in your DVD player? Golden Girls Season 2

24. What's something funny you did today? It's still morning so not much has happened. I scared Ben in the shower and he jumped. That was funny.

25. Who was the principal of your high school? Mr. Curtis

26. Has your house ever been TPd? Yes

27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'? Hmmm, I don't know, a cat?

28. What are you listening to right now? Ray LaMontagne

29. Drinkin? Water

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The check out aisle. I hate Wal-Mart and every time I am in there I think "We need a new plague." The Office anyone?

31. When is your birthday? August 2nd

32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 478

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? I didn't. My dad got it at a computer conference. It has a man with frizzy, curly hair in a straight jacket with glow in the dark words above his head that read "Are you Certifiable?" I wear it around the house alot. Ben is a lucky man let me tell you...

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No.

35. How many states in the US have you been to? No idea, 20ish maybe.

37. What are you going to do after this? I have a meeting with one my consumers at 2:00 p.m. and I will work on paperwork at home until then.

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Ben

40. What about your favorite dessert? I love chocolate pie

41. What is something you need to go shopping for? I need clothes that fit. I have gained some weight and have refused to buy clothes a size bigger. I really need nice church clothes because I wear jeans almost everyday for work so I don't really have nice professional clothes anymore.

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No but my Great-Aunt is named Mogie and my aunt is Mogie Charlene and my cousin is Mogie Marie.

43. What kind of car do your siblings drive? Heather drives a pimped out mini van! Paul drives a Jeep Cherokee.

44. Do you like pickles? Not really

45. What about olives? No

47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Diet Snapple. I drink it everyday and buy it in bulk so I get all the different flavors.

48. Do you have any tan lines? In February? No.

49. What hospital were you born in? Medical City in Dallas Texas

50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? Mrs. Cox at Abilene Christian Schools. I think she was kind of old and mean.

4 comments:

Ben Grant said...

Babe...what's a "work back?"

Mere Ware said...

I am so glad you found my blog! That sounds a little vain but you know what I mean! So good to hear from you!

TTidmore said...

If your neighbor doesn't speak English, how did you know she needed to call 911?

Question #51: Do you speak another language?

I think that sounds like a story for your next blog entry.

Taylor

Cheri said...

Ok so you are not alone on the phone thing. I drop mine all the time!!! (because it is in my lap in the car and I forget about it, and yes the back flies off)