Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Deal's a Deal


Ok, the final tally is in for the "George Jefferson Walk-Off." I would like to thank all the voters (and those who abstained-Mom and Cheri) for taking part in this highly democratic process. And the envelope please:
Holly - 4 Votes
Ben - 1 Vote
A tacky "Neither" - 1 Vote
A peculiar "Needs more research" - 1 Vote
So the obvious winner is Holly!! Now, Ben and I had a "Gentlemen's Agreement," if you will, that whoever lost got an embarrassing video (of the winner's choosing, trust me when I say there are many) posted on the blog. Stay tuned for more walk-off's. And now, without further ado I present Ben Grant in "The Running Man..."

Yes, this is Ben's version of the 90's phenomenon "The Running Man"

1 comments:

Cheri said...

hummmmmmm.......... I must say you two have way to much time or togetherness! and ummmm can I have some of those silly pills?